ECI Media Management | Media Inflation Update | Q3 2023
- Brands shell out millions for Super Bowl spots or Christmas ads, hoping to go viral and capture the zeitgeist. But are these super-expensive ads worth it?
- Netflix's foray into gaming demonstrates its vision to remain a leader in the evolving entertainment landscape. Will it work?
- Twitter has rebranded to X and new CEO Linda Yaccarino is attempting to woo advertisers back with brand safety initiatives. Is it enough?
- Four weeks ago, Sag-Aftra commenced industrial action, joining forces with the Writers Guild of America. What does it mean for advertisers?
- If the global economy is comparable to stormy waters, marketers are the ship captains guiding their vessels to calmer water. What do they need to do to get there?